Saturday, December 3, 2011

Wiki #25: Desigual

Desigual is a casual clothing brand that is based in Barcelona, Spain, though it was founded in Switzerland in 1984. The brand has just started appearing in the United States, and a Desigual store has opened in the Mall of America. The brand is known for their use of patchwork designs, intense prints, innovative graffiti art, and flamboyant splashes of color. They make clothing for men, women, and children as well as accessories such as handbags and jewelery. I saw there stores while I was in Spain last June and I thought their clothing was fun and unique so I am very excited that the store in the Mall of America opened. I cant wait to go check it out. Here is a link to their website where you can view various collections or items  http://world.desigual.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment